Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this on-line course, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. You acknowledge and agree that this on-line course provides appropriate and reliable yetlimited education in prenatal massage therapy, labor support, and postpartum recovery as is, therefore, a non-certification program.
2. You acknowledge and agree that this on-line course does not award certification, endorsement, authorization, or permission of any kind for your practice or teaching of prenatal massage, labor support, and/or postpartum recovery. You understand and agree that you cannot present yourself directly or indirectly as a representative or agent of Elaine Stillerman, LMT or MotherMassage® or that you are certified, endorsed, authorized, or have permission to practice or teach prenatal massage, labor support, and/or postpartum recovery on the basis of participation in this on-line course.
3. All rights reserved. No part of this manual, presentation, and/or on-line course may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author, Elaine Stillerman.
4. MotherMassage® is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office, serial number 75/046531. It may not be used as the name of your business or practice or as any form of professional or personal identification.
5. The author, Elaine Stillerman, assumes no responsibility for any loss or injury and/or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the material contained in this on-line course. It is the responsibility of the treating practitioner, relying on independent expertise and knowledge of the client, to determine the best treatment and method of application for the client. You will not hold Elaine Stillerman, her heirs, agents, publishers, or representatives responsible for any loss or injury to you or clients arising out of your practice.
6. You acknowledge and agree to conduct your practice ethically and legally in accordance with your state's laws and within the scope of your practice.
7. You acknowledge and agree that this on-line course represents cognitive hours and not kinesthetic or hands-on hours. In order to learn appropriate massage techniques properly, you understand that attendance in a live massage class is essential. A discount of $25 per day (a total of $75 off) will be offered to any student who successfully completes this on-line course and subsequently registers for the live class "MotherMassage®: Massage During Pregnancy." Go to www.MotherMassage.Net for a schedule of classes.
8. Sale of this course is final. Stillerman will not refund the cost or any portion of the cost for this course to anyone who does not complete the course, fails the course, or for any reason wants to return it.